Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Heart's Desire: Surface Pro 2

Microsoft Surface Pro 2
Image courtesy of  'Il Tablet PC Italico'
Good day, Friends.  Today my featured heart's desire is the gorgeous Microsoft Surface Pro 2.  I'd been visualizing an appropriately sized computer that's attractive and powerful for my pretty French vanity (that I've planned to use as a bedside table/end table), for a week or so.  Then, I discovered the Surface Pro 2 when I cleaned out my email Inbox, earlier this week.  The email was from a December 2013 promotion that contained a beautiful image of the Surface Pro 2.  The Law of Attraction, in action, it seems!  Additionally, I love that the design style of the Surface Pro 2 matches, perfectly, the design of an All-in-One I really enjoy using!  Here's a brief video featuring this great computing device.





Check out more details of the Surface Pro 2 with this Amazon Shopping widget!:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...